Does Cookout Take Apple Pay? Yes! Cookout, the well-known fast food chain, accepts different forms of payment. They began by accepting Google Pay, credit and debit cards and have now moved to Samsung Pay and Apple Pay!
Many people who want to buy food from Cookout companies are skeptical about the payment methods that Cookout accepts. There’s been a growing concern recently about the method of payment accepted by cookouts. While some know that Cookout accepts Apple Pay, others are still curious about it. This article provides in-depth information on Methods of payment accepted by cookouts, an explanation of Apple Pay, how it works, the benefits of using Apple Pay, a Step-by-step guide, and Why Some Restaurants accept and some don’t accept the Apple Pay payment method.
Cookout is one of the most famous American fast-food companies. It can be commonly found in North Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Virginia. It is a private enterprise that specializes in the fast food business. Its branches are vast, spreading across 100 locations in the southeastern United States.
From a historical perspective, Cookout came into existence in 1989. It started small in Greensboro, North Carolina. Today, the company is listed among Multinational food industries spanning across various cities in America.
Like many restaurants across the globe, CookOut accepts Apple Pay. Apple Pay method was adopted In 2022 at various Cookout branches. According to watcherguru.com, Apple Pay is a digital wallet service that allows users to store their credit and debit card information on their Apple devices. This makes it easy to make payments without carrying a physical card. There’s no need for anyone to panic; Apple Pay is just an option in Cook Out, and there are other payment platforms like PayPal, Credit cards, etc.
Why it is vital to know payment options at fast-food chains like Cookout
Knowing other payment options at Cookout restaurants besides Apple Pay is important. If Apple Pay fails, one can still make payments via other platforms. Other methods of payment offer the following.
A Better customer experience: Different payment methods guarantee an improved customer experience. Many people prefer to pay with a method they are comfortable with over time. It is observed that Many people may only abandon their food if the cookout has their preferred payment options.
Brand trust: Cookouts accepting different payment options outside of Apple Pay and PayPal seem more trusted. Ensure your payment window is on-brand and doesn’t require too much personal data. This will help you build a trustworthy brand that consumers want to shop with.
New Patronage: Accepting different payment methods encourages new people to patronize the company. In international businesses like cookouts, people patronize them from around the globe. It is practically difficult for everyone worldwide to master one payment method. According to statistics, all the popular payment methods are available in all the countries. Some are popular in some countries but receive little attention in some countries. According to statistcs, MasterCard was used by 95 percent of every payment made in the Netherlands in 2018 but made up 12 percent of the payments in Germany. In Belgium, Bancontact was used even more than Visa or Mastercard, which dominate international market payment methods.
Maximize customer loyalty: Customer loyalty automatically increases when you accept the payment method they are conversant with. However, only one payment method can fit this situation. Therefore, different payment methods will capture the attention of other interests. Those who are aware that you accept their preferred payment option will likely want to be patronizing you. Accepting easy, fast and reliable payments would retain customers and bring new ones.
What is Cook Out?
Cook Out is a well-known fast-food chain in the United States. Its name brings to mind outdoor gatherings, delicious food, and a warm sense of community. With a storied history, a mouthwatering array of menu items, and a wide network of locations, Cook Out has become an iconic destination for food enthusiasts.
History of Cook Out
Cook Out’s origin story traces back to 1989, when Morris Reaves, who was passionate about food and its quality, established the first Cook Out restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina. The founder aimed to create a dining experience that blended affordability with exceptional taste, and he succeeded. The concept of a cookout-style menu, reminiscent of classic American backyard gatherings, quickly resonated with patrons.
The restaurant’s success paved the way for expansion, as Cook Out’s unique approach to fast food captured consumers’ hearts (and taste buds) across the Southeastern United States. The philosophy of offering various mouthwatering options at reasonable prices became the foundation of Cook Out’s identity, solidifying its status as a beloved dining institution.
Popular Menu Items
At the heart of Cook Out’s popularity lies its diverse yet harmonious menu, catering to various tastes and cravings. From flame-grillged burgers to indulgent milkshakes, the menu is a journey through flavors that have become synonymous with the American culinary experience.
- Cook Out Burgers: The burgers at Cook Out are the pinnacle of culinary excellence. Ham or cheese burgers that have been chargrilled are served with a variety of toppings to please both traditionalists and people who want to try new flavor combinations.
- Side Dishes: The hushpuppies, crispy onion rings, and delicious coleslaw on the menu make every meal better. These sides are the perfect match for the main dish, making it taste and feel even better.
- Milkshakes: Cook Out’s milkshakes are a phenomenon in their own right. With over forty flavors to choose from, including classic chocolate, exotic banana nut, and quirky watermelon, these shakes are a treat for the senses, providing a delightful ending to any meal.
- Cook Out Trays: Cook Out’s innovative trays allow customers to create a personalized meal by selecting an entrée, two sides, and a drink. This customizable option reflects Cook Out’s commitment to offering a satisfying dining experience tailored to individual preferences.
- Cook Out’s North Carolina Barbecue: Cook Out pays homage to North Carolina’s barbecue heritage by incorporating its authentic recipes into its menu. Cook Out is renowned for its diverse offerings, including North Carolina barbecue options such as:.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich: The hallmark of North Carolina barbecue shines in Cook Out’s pulled pork sandwich. Slow-cooked to perfection, the pork is tender, juicy, and infused with smoky goodness. Served on a bun and often accompanied by coleslaw, this sandwich is a savory delight.
- Barbecue Trays: Cook Out offers barbecue enthusiasts the opportunity to savor the essence of North Carolina barbecue through its trays. These trays feature a generous portion of pulled pork alongside classic Southern sides, providing a comprehensive and satisfying meal.
List of Popular items in Cookout Menu
Below are a few list of items in the Cookout menu;
- Cook-Out Trays
- Chopped Pork BBQ
- Crispy Spicy Chicken Breast Fillet
- Homemade Char-Grilled Hamburgers
- Homemade Style Chicken Strips
- Char-Grilled Chicken Breast
- Fancy Milkshakes
- Char-Grilled Hot Dogs
- Floats & Cheesecakes
- White Cheddar Cheese Bites
Cookout Nutrition Information Table
In this section, we will look at the nutrition information table
|Cajun Style Char-Grilled Chicken Breast||380||0||1||0|
|Banana Nut Milkshake||700||27||103||15|
|Banana Berry Milkshake||670||16||123||15|
|Add Out West Style||200||18||4||8|
|Add Cook Out Style||120||5||7||3|
|Bacon Cheddar Hot Dog||520||29||47||19|
|Banana Pudding Milkshake||780||26||126||16|
|Add Cheddar Style||230||20||5||8|
|Banana Pineapple Milkshake||570||16||96||15|
|Banana Fudge Milkshake||770||24||130||17|
Guide to Mobile payments at cookout
Here we’ll look at the guide to mobile payment at Cookout using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay and how to use them.
Apple Pay allows users to make contactless payments in stores, online, in-apps and more. The mobile wallet, with which you can use credit, debit, prepaid and select loyalty cards, is widely accepted across the U.S. While you can add multiple credit cards to one device, you must select a default card to use, which you can change manually.
How to use Apple Pay
Apple Pay can be used only on Apple devices. Here’s how to get started:
- Open the wallet app on your Apple device.
- Click the “+” sign at the top right of the app screen.
- Click to input your payment method (credit or debit card). You can either enter the number manually in the wallet app or you can scan a picture of your card. Keep in mind that some banks may ask that you verify your card before you can start using it.
The Google Pay mobile wallet service is accepted widely across restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, online merchants, and the like, anywhere you see the Google Pay logo or another symbol that indicates contactless payments are accepted.
How to use Google Pay
To use Google Pay, follow these steps:
- Download the Google Pay app to your phone.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Enter your debit or credit card information. Users will be asked to provide their card number, expiration date, CVV and billing address, all of which will be verified by the issuing bank. You can add multiple cards to your account, but you’ll have to choose a default card, which you can change at any time..
Like Google Pay and Apple Pay, Samsung Pay is widely accepted. However, Samsung Pay is more limited in terms of what compatible devices can be used with the service. The digital wallet will work only with select Samsung devices, and is not available on iOS devices.
How to use Samsung Pay
You can use Samsung pay in Samsung-owned apps, but you cannot use the mobile wallet to make direct purchases online or in other apps. Here’s how to get set up with Samsung Pay on your compatible phone or watch:
- Open the Samsung Pay app.
- Register your fingerprint, or set up a PIN.
- Add your credit or debit card information.
- To use Samsung Pay for in-store purchases, swipe up on your phone from the home screen to select the card you want to use, then authenticate your identity with a fingerprint scan or password before putting your phone next to the card reader to complete the transaction
How secure is an Apple Pay transaction?
Security and privacy are at the core of Apple Pay. Apple uses security features built-in to the hardware and software of your device to help protect your transactions. Apple doesn’t store or have access to your full card details, and these are never stored on your device or shared with merchants when you use Apple Pay. Merchants are only provided with your Device Account Number.
Each transaction is authorized by your Face ID, Touch ID or the device passcode and a confirmation is displayed in the Wallet. This shows the merchant name, where and when the transaction occurred and the amount of the payment or refund.
Tips to keep in mind to avoid payment Issues with your Preferred Payment Options
To ensure a smooth payment process at Cookout and avoid any payment problems, here are some helpful tips to keep in mind:
- Always double-check your payment method before visiting Cookout. Make sure you have the correct credit card, debit card, or cash with you. It’s easy to mix up your payment methods, especially if you’re in a rush or carrying multiple cards.
- Keep an eye on your card’s expiration date. If your card expires, it won’t be accepted for payment. Take note of when your cards are expiring and make sure to update them in a timely manner.
- Regularly check your card’s balance, especially if you’re using a debit card. Make sure there are sufficient funds available to cover the cost of your meal. Insufficient funds can lead to declined transactions.
- Update your payment information promptly if you receive a new card or make changes to your payment details. This ensures that Cookout has the most up-to-date information to process your payment.
- Be proactive and communicate with the cashier or manager if you encounter any payment issues. They are there to help and can provide valuable assistance and guidance.
Cookout Vs. Competitors: A Price and Menu Comparison
If you’re looking for a fast-food competitor that offers a great value for your money, it’s worth comparing Cookout to its competitors in terms of price and menu options. Cookout is known for its affordable prices and menu, but how does it stack up against other popular competitors?
Let’s start with the price. Cookout is often praised for its budget-friendly meals, with options like the Cookout Tray offering a variety of items at a low cost. However, it’s always good to compare prices to see if there are any better deals out there. Competitors like McDonald’s and Burger King also offer value menus with items priced at $1 or less, making them a compelling choice for those on a tight budget.
When it comes to the menu, Cookout stands out with its diverse selection of items. From classic burgers and hot dogs to barbecue sandwiches and chicken wraps, there’s something for everyone. However, competitors like Wendy’s and Taco Bell also offer a wide range of options, including menu items like the Baconator and the Crunchwrap Supreme. Overall, when comparing Cookout to its competitors in terms of price and menu, it’s clear that each competitor has its own unique offerings and appeal.
Cook Out Locations
What began as a single restaurant in Greensboro has become a widespread fast-food chain. Cook Out’s strategic expansion has led to its presence in numerous states in America. As of 2023, 326 locations are operating in 10 states in America, bringing its unique flavors and community-focused atmosphere to people far and wide.
From bustling urban centers to serene suburban neighborhoods, Cook Out’s locations cater to a diverse clientele seeking a delectable meal and a comfortable environment. The company’s dedication to quality and affordability has earned it a dedicated customer base and turned it into a recognizable fixture in the fast-food landscape. Some Cook Out locations include:
- South Carolina
- Manassas Park
- North Carolina
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a service that lets you use your phone as a wallet and pay for things. Users can pay safely and easily with their iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, and Mac computers. Apple Pay is a safe and easy way to pay in stores and online. It gets rid of the need for credit or debit cards. It uses Near Field Communication (NFC) technology and tokenization to ensure that transactions are safe and private.
How Apple Pay Works At Cook Out
Setup: To use Apple Pay, users must add their credit or debit cards to the Wallet app on their Apple devices. You can either take a picture of the card or type in the details by hand. Once the card is added, it is linked to the user’s Apple ID.
Security and Tokenization: Apple Pay does not store card numbers on devices or servers. Instead, the Secure Element (a security chip) generates and stores a unique device account number. This process, called tokenization, adds security by never sharing card information during transactions.
Paying in Store: To pay in stores, Apple users just have to hold their device near a contactless payment terminal that supports NFC. The device communicates with the terminal, and the user may need to authenticate the payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or their device passcode. The merchant does not receive the card details because the device account number and one-time dynamic security code authorize the payment.
Online and In-App Payments: You can also use Apple Pay to buy things online and in apps. Users can choose Apple Pay as their payment method when checking out on a website or in an app that supports it. The payment is authenticated using biometric methods or the device passcode.
Peer-to-Peer Payments: Through the Messages app, Apple Pay also lets people send money to each other. Users can send and receive money from their contacts, and the money they receive can be stored on the Apple Pay Cash card or moved to a bank account that is linked.
Cards and Banks Supported: Apple Pay works with most of the major credit card and debit card companies, as well as a lot of banks and other financial institutions. The availability of Apple Pay varies by region and country.
Benefits of Using Apple Pay
- Security: Apple Pay enhances security by using tokenization, biometric authentication, and device-specific codes, making it more secure than traditional card payments. Actual card information is never shared during transactions.
- Convenience: Users can leave their physical wallets at home and make payments using just their Apple devices, streamlining the payment process.
- Privacy: Apple Pay doesn’t store transaction information that can be tied back to the user. Transactions are between the user, the merchant, and the bank.
- Speed: NFC technology enables quick contactless payments, making the checkout process faster, especially in busy retail environments.
- Compatibility: Apple Pay is accepted at many retailers, both online and offline, and by more banks and credit card companies.
- Integration: The service is integrated with the user’s existing Apple ecosystem, making it easy to manage payments, review transactions, and send or receive money from contacts.
- Reward Cards and Loyalty Programs: Users can store their loyalty cards, reward cards, and boarding passes in the Wallet app, reducing the need to carry physical cards.
Does Cookout Take Apple Pay?
For those who have been wondering, yes! Cookout, the well-known fast food chain, accepts different forms of payment. They began by accepting Google Pay, credit and debit cards and have now moved to Samsung Pay and Apple Pay! Because of the increased number of Apple users and the natural gravitation towards their devices and their operating software, Cookout added the payment option to their pool to improve their customer service. As long as your card details and account is connected to Apple pay (as well as any other payment platform listed here) then you can order at your convenience, head on to any of the Cookout locations, or pull up in the drive-thru with your smartphone and payment is easy and simple.
Statements From Cookout
Cookout, on their website, made it clear that they started accepting credit and debit cards in 2004. At the turn of the financial sector towards cashless policies, Cookout turned with it and made sure to accept payments in card form marking itself as one among the first fast food chains to consider the preferences of their clientele in line with the changing economy. Although it is not clearly stated in their websites that they accept Apple Pay, a reference is made to their acceptance of the cashless policy and digital payment methods with a picture of credit cards on their site.
Their customer experiences are diverse and usually on their social media platform. Mel on twitter said “their food and shakes are phenomenal”, she went forward to coax them to open a branch in Cincinnati. Digital payment itself is structured in such a way to allow payments to be as easy, simple and hassle free as possible. The digital nature allows the payments to be traceable in cases where double payments are made.
Alternative Payment Method Accepted At Cookout
Cookout is one of the fast food chains that has done a great job at having a diverse pool of payments from cash down to applications like apple pay, with a lot of space and acceptance of all forms.
- Payment through Applications: applications like Apple pay and Google Pay or whatever payment application you use. Paypal is also accepted. If you have the application on your phone and an active account, you can transfer your payment to the cookout account available at your location.
- Cards: from 2004, Cookout began allowing and accepting payments through the bank cards; whether it’s your American Express card, your master card, visa, debit and credit card. Cookout accepts payments through all of it.
- Good Old Payment: No matter how much the economy evolves, cash never goes out of style. Cookout still accepts payments in cash in all locations, wherever they are open. Despite people’s growing preference for the digital payment methods, Cookouts still look out for those who have the preference for cash.
The Cookout App: The application was introduced in 2020 and it works hand in hand with the Google pay and Apple Pay. There you can order and pay at once, then have it delivered to your doorstep.
How to Easily Use Apple Pay at Cookout
Welcome to Cookout, where you can enjoy delicious food and convenient payment options. In this section, we will guide you on how to easily use Apple Pay at Cookout, making your dining experience hassle-free.
To begin, ensure that you have Apple Pay set up on your iPhone or Apple Watch. If you haven’t done so already, don’t worry! We’ll cover the setup process in detail in the next section.
Once you have Apple Pay set up, using it at the Cookout counter is easy. Simply hold your iPhone or Apple Watch near the contactless reader and authorize the payment with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode. It’s as simple as that!
But what if you’re in a rush and don’t have time to dine in? No worries! You can still use Apple Pay for drive-thru orders. Just let the staff know that you’d like to pay with Apple Pay, hold your device near the contactless reader, and authorize the payment.
Using Apple Pay at Cookout comes with numerous advantages. Not only is it secure and convenient, but it also allows for a seamless checkout experience. Plus, with the ability to track your transactions and easily manage your payments, Apple Pay makes keeping tabs on your Cookout spending a breeze.
Before you go, we want to share some tips and tricks to ensure a smooth Apple Pay experience. These helpful hints will help you make the most of this convenient payment option and enhance your overall Cookout experience.
Now that you know how to easily use Apple Pay at Cookout, it’s time to savor the mouthwatering dishes without the hassle of carrying cash. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s dive in and enjoy Cookout with the simplicity of Apple Pay!
Step-by-step guide (Apple Pay is accepted )
Now that you know the convenience of using Apple Pay at Cookout, let’s walk you through a step-by-step guide to make your experience even smoother. Follow these simple steps to use Apple Pay at Cookout:
- Make sure your iPhone or Apple Watch is unlocked and ready for payment.
- When you’re ready to pay at the counter or the drive-thru, hold your device near the contactless reader.
- Look for the Apple Pay symbol or the contactless payment symbol on the reader to ensure it’s compatible.
- Once your device is near the reader, Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode will be prompted to authorize the payment.
- Authenticate your payment using your preferred method.
- Wait for the confirmation on your device that the payment was successful.
- Collect your order or drive away satisfied, knowing your payment was quick and secure.
It’s that simple! By using Apple Pay at Cookout, you’ll enjoy the convenience of a seamless payment experience, whether you’re dining in or on-the-go. Say goodbye to fumbling with cash or cards, and embrace the ease of Apple Pay at Cookout. Happy dining!
Having trouble with Apple Pay at Cookout? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with some handy troubleshooting tips to make your experience smoother.
- Check your settings: Make sure that Apple Pay is enabled on your device. Go to Settings, then Wallet & Apple Pay, and ensure that the toggle is turned on.
- Update your software: Keeping your device updated with the latest software can resolve many compatibility issues. Check for any available updates in your Settings app.
- Ensure a strong connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection or a strong cellular signal when using Apple Pay. A weak connection can cause payment errors.
- Clear your payment history: If you’re experiencing issues with specific transactions, try clearing your payment history. Open the Wallet app, find the transaction, and swipe left to delete it. This can resolve any temporary glitches.
- Contact Apple Support: If you’ve tried all the troubleshooting tips and are still encountering issues, reach out to Apple Support. They have dedicated specialists who can help you resolve any technical difficulties.
Remember, troubleshooting can vary depending on your device and software version. But with these tips in mind, you’ll be well-equipped to overcome any Apple Pay hiccups at Cookout. Enjoy your hassle-free dining experience!
Why Some Restaurants Don’t Accept Apple Pay
Since Apple Pay is created solely for Apple users and Apple devices, compatibility in this regard can become a problem.
These restaurants could additionally have an existing contract with other payment providers that, if violated, could have legal repercussions.
There are also several more reasons why some restaurants might not accept Apple Pay as a method of payment, including:
Costs involved for the business
Accepting the Apple payment method in your restaurant business costs little or nothing at all. In cases where you purchased an NFC-compatible reader, you would not be required to spend any more money.
One predominant technical limitation is the user’s inability to understand and use Apple Pay. With little or no knowledge of how to use Apple Pay, users might experience challenges making payments with it. Another challenge could be lack of internet connection. The absence of an internet connection would prevent the success of transactions and boost payment failure.
Customers who are not very familiar with the workings of Apple Pay and who also do not know how to use it might sideline it when making payments for food. Customers might also not want to use Apple Pay because they’re already acclimated to the other means of payment they use.
Other fast-food chains that accept Apply Pay
If you’re a fan of using Apple Pay at fast-food chains like Cookout, you’ll be thrilled to know that there are plenty of other restaurants that accept this convenient payment method. Some popular fast-food chains that now accept Apple Pay include McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Subway, Wendy’s, and Chick-fil-A, just to name a few. These establishments have recognized the growing demand for contactless payments and have adapted to meet their customers’ needs. So, the next time you’re in the mood for a quick bite, consider using Apple Pay at one of these fast-food chains for a seamless and secure payment experience. Additionally, many of these fast-food chains offer special deals and discounts exclusively for Apple Pay users, making it even more enticing to use this payment method.
Similar restaurants to Cookout that accept Apple Pay:
If you’re a fan of Cookout and enjoy using Apple Pay, you’ll be thrilled to know that there are other fast-food chains similar to Cookout that also accept Apple Pay. Some of these restaurants include In-N-Out Burger, Five Guys, Whataburger, and Shake Shack. These popular chains have recognized the convenience and security of Apple Pay and have implemented it as a payment option for their customers. So, the next time you’re craving a delicious burger or a mouthwatering milkshake, consider using Apple Pay at one of these fast-food chains for a seamless and contactless payment experience.
Frequently Asked Questions About Apple pay And Cookout
Can you pay with Apple Pay at Cookout?
Yes, you can pay with Apple at any cookout restaurant in any location without stress.
Does Cookout Take Apple Pay Drive Thru?
Cookout accepts Apple pay drive thru.However, some outlets may not accept apple drive thru, it is best to call or check the location near you to find out if they accept drive thru payment.
Can I Get Cashback While Using Apple Pay At Cookout?
Cookout does not particularly give cashback to customers when they use apple pay to pay for their order but some debit and credit cards added to apple pay could give cashback for using their service.
Why Do Some Cookout Stores Not Accept Apple Pay?
Some cookout outlets may not be able to accept Apple pay if they have not enabled the NFC technology that allows Apple device users to make payment with Apple pay. You can use an Apple map to check if the Cookout located near you accepts Apple pay.
Is there any app for Cookout?
Yes, Cookout has a mobile app that you can use to place orders for your groceries.
How to Use Apple Pay at Cookout?
Using Apple Pay to place an order in Cookout is very simple. All you need to do is:
- Pick or place your order
- Go to the check-out counter
- Open your Apple device you want use and make payment
- then use FaceID or Touch Id for the identification process.
- select the card you want to use at the check-out counter.
- The contactless reader at every Cookout will automatically scan for purchases.
- Now, open the Apple device and then use FaceID or Touch Id for the identification process.
- Choose the card you want to use at the check-out counter.
- The contactless reader at every Cookout will automatically scan for purchases and your purchase will be confirmed.
Who can use Apple Pay to make payments at Cookout stores?
Note that only Apple device users ( iphone, apple watch, ipad) can use apple pay to make payment at cookout, others can use debit card or any means of payment.
What are the other payment options available at Cookout?
There are other methods of paying for your order at Cookout. They include cash payment, debit card, credit and American Express.
Dealing with the question Does Cookout Take Apple Pay? was, at a point, nothing but a difficult puzzle among customers of Cookout Restaurant, one of America’s food service providers.
Apple Pay payment method involves a digital wallet system that provides a secure platform where users can save their credit and debit card information on their Apple devices. That way, payments for products or services can be made in the absence of a real card.
The payment method is fancied with enhanced customer experience, brand trust, convenience, and easy access to superior services.
This article captures all the concerns of users on Apple Pay, ranging from what the payment system entails, its requirements for usage, common issues, in usage, and how to resolve them, to all the frequently asked questions about Cookout restaurant and using Apple Pay.
Reading through this article offers you the chance to have unlimited knowledge of Apple Pay in Cookout restaurants.
Cookout’s decision to use Apple Pay as a viable payment method continues to remain one of the most effective customer-centric business tactics of the firm in its many years of existence.
Do not miss out on the pleasure, excitement, and satisfaction of using Apple Pay to make payments when next you visit Cookout restaurant.